Home > Bible Games > Bible Trivia > Bible Quiz Twenty Two
Your first name:
1. "Nevertheless, to avoid _____, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."
2. According to I Corinthians 6:9-10 their are how many unrighteous acts that can keep a person from inheriting the kingdom of God?
3. Paul said to "Walk in the _____." and we will not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
4. The fruit of the spirit is made up of how many traits?
5. In II Timothy Paul said we should "Study to shew thyself _____ unto God."
6. Oldest person in the Bible.
7. The first person to go to heaven that did not die in the flesh.
8. First person to build an altar unto the Lord.
9. First bird Noah sent forth from the ark.
| Home | Bible Games | Search | New |
© Acceptable Use Policyhttp://www.biblestudygames.com/