Home > Bible Games > Bible Trivia > Capital Punishment Bible Quiz
Your first name:
1. Jesus Christ did away with the law of capital punishment.
2. According to God's law, there is a difference between killing a person and murdering them.
3. If a person were to hit someone in the head with an ax on accident that they did not hate but the person died, this is killing a person according to God.
4. If a person would lie in wait for someone they hated and hit them in the head with an ax and they died, this is murdering a person according to God.
5. The punishment is the same for killing a person as it is for murdering one.
6. Innocent blood being shed makes the land we live on defiled.
7. The punishment for raping a person is the same as murdering one which is death.
8. Murders have eternal life abiding in them.
9. In Matthew 5:21 Jesus Christ said "Thou shalt not kill." The word kill is a bad translation and the word murder should be used in place of kill.
10. We should never feel sorry for a murderer or rapist that is put to death.
| Home | Bible Games | Search | New |
© Acceptable Use Policyhttp://www.biblestudygames.com/