Home > Bible Games > Bible Trivia > Sermon on the Mount Bible Quiz Two
Your first name:
1. Christ said we can serve God and mammon (riches).
2. When talking about cares of this world, Christ said to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
3. We are told to worry about what tomorrow might bring.
4. If a person has a sin that they always commit, they should rid themselves of it before they try to help someone that does the same sin.
5. We should tell as many people as we can about the good news of God's Word even if they don't want to hear about it.
6. The gate that leads too eternal life is strait and wide.
7. Christ said "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
8. Christ said "Every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven."
9. If we hear and do what Christ told us, He will liken us unto a wise man that built his house on a rock.
10. The house that Christ is talking about is our soul and the rock is Christ Himself.
| Home | Bible Games | Search | New |
© Acceptable Use Policyhttp://www.biblestudygames.com/